Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Someone Cute & Some Knitting

Here is a picture my oldest daughter took of "her dog" Auggie -- she is what we lovingly refer to as our "half dog". She is our neighbor's dog - but they don't have kids and when they went to pick her out they took my kids. We help take care of her when they are gone - like this
week. And my girls do 4H dog obedience
classes with her each spring and summer for the last 4 years. She is a real sweetie. Oh and if you want to know - she is an Australian Shepard.


And finally, for those of you looking for it I have included some knitting content. Below are the 2 projects I am working on currently. The red scraf - done in the Moss stitch (not shown so well in this photo) & the commissioned scarf which is on it's last ball of grey. So when that ball is gone it is done.

I knitted last night at my son's wrestling meet
(for those who care he pinned one opponent and lost on points to another - so a good night). One of the dad's was teasing me that I wasn't done with this one yet!! It has made it to about 3 meets in a row.

I am working as fast as I can. Today is Tuesday so hopefully I can really keep this moving along - and not have to take it to Thursday nights wrestling meet.

Happy Tuesday one and all.

2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

you are going to be known as the knitter at all those wrestling meets ... you need a cute basket or bag to carry your knitting in ....

Anonymous said...

I have lots of bags -- too many if you ask my husband.

I do get lots of comments on my knitting -- like me they like to see new things.
It is almost mid month and I feel the need to get something finished.
JEANNIE